Benefits… Everyone can benefit from a professional massage.
• Relieves your stress and anxiety.
• Increases the nourishing blood supply to your tissues.
• Improves your energy and alertness.
• Assists the elimination of waste and toxic debris that are stored in your muscles.
• Increases the interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells.
• Heighten the oxygenation of the tissues.
• Stimulates the relaxation response within your nervous system.
• Helps strengthen your immune system.
• Improves your posture.
• Increases your joint flexibility and range of motion.
• Lowers your blood pressure.
Benefits… For pregnant women… benefits include all of the above in addition too:
• Increase the flow of oxygen and blood to your tissues, acceleration the flow of nutrients to both you and your baby!
• Relieve the backaches and other pains often experienced during pregnancy.
• Decrease swelling and edema as it can drain toxins from your body.
• Help you to come to terms with your new body image.
Benefits…for laboring women… all of the above, in addition too:
Giving birth is often a long and arduous process. The work of repeatedly tensing muscles leaves a mother exhausted and adds to stress. Certain massage techniques can reduce your discomfort and provide a revitalizing respite (An interval of rest or relief,) relaxing you between (or during) contractions so you can gather strength for the next contraction. Having your partner or spouse learn a few simple techniques can be an excellent way to involve him in the birth process.
• Double Hip squeeze
• Counter pressure to the sacrum
• Rhythmic effleurage massage strokes
• Firm pressure on eyebrows & forehead. Etc…
Benefits for baby, too!
• Helps your infant digest better, speeding the baby’s weight gain and growth.
• Helps to build muscle tone, coordination, and brain functioning.
• Stimulates your child’s circulation, helping to heal any birth-related trauma.
• Calms your baby’s nervous system.
• Establishes a pattern of relaxation at an early age, one that your child can follow into adulthood.
• Counterbalances frightening, negative messages about touch, teaching lessons about positive touch your child will carry throughout life.
• Helps daddies bond with babies… (As well as mommies!)
Momma, please give positive and negative feedback to massager…Be it professional or not!
One hour apx: $95
90 min: $120
Add'l Services: Paraffin Hand Dip - $10